Sunday 30 January 2011

Shows to Shops: Clashing brights

Images courtesy of Style.com
left to right: Sonia Rykiel, Jil Sander, Diane Von Furstenberg, Lanvin




After marvelling at the rainbow of block colours coming down the S/S catwalks I'm so excited to see summer colours already in the shops. It may not be a revolution that bright colours are big this summer but it's the way designers clashed them together that gives me inspiration for my summer wardrobe. Navy is about as bright as it gets when it comes to colour in my closet, but this coming season I have made a vow to myself to inject some colour into my look.  I probably won't do the bright on bright block colour trend but I will mix my individual brights with some nude pieces which also works really well. Jewel colours are my favourites and here are a few pieces that have caught my eye.

*M*

Yellow dress £1340 Lanvin at net-a-porter.com, Bag £65 Banana Republic, Cardigan £18 Dorothy Perkins, Shorts £15 Boohoo, Shoes £68 Topshop, Purple dress Vionnet at Matches £1488

No comments:

Post a Comment