Sunday 2 January 2011

Details: Kat Maconie Boots

Kat Maconie at Whistles


These lovelies are everything I need from a boot right now. They fit my nude palette I'm currently obsessed with (see my latest trendalicious,) they have a practical chunky heel which means they look great but I can feel comfortable in them and both the colour and style can take me easily from winter to spring. They are also the perfect height as they don't come too high up past your ankle so they won't make your legs look short. They look great over your skinnies with an alpine style knit for now. And when the weather finally decides to warm up, pair them with a tea dress and cute ankle socks. 

And if you needed another excuse to purchase them they are now in the sale for £120 down from £138!

*M*


No comments:

Post a Comment