Monday 10 January 2011

Trendalicious...Contrast Satchels


Top row; Paul Smith £265, Boohoo.com £28, Chloe £875
Bottom row; Proenza Schouler £1085, New Look £12.99, Miu Miu £795
 I bought a satchel at the beginning of A/W, and was surprised to find that I still wanted another over Christmas, once this new contrasting colour and fabric trend emerged in satchel-land. I find mine oh so useful; I wear it on my arm during the day, with the long strap dangling down, and tucked in for a slightly neater look in the evenings. 


I love these contrasting colourful numbers, and the trend has trickled down from designer to high street really fast. I feel like the above are quite preppy, but in a very Parisian minimalist way, so I would wear them with my ole faithful Breton 3/4 sleeve, an ankle skimming black fitted trouser and some of Show Shoppers favourite Russell and Bromley penny loafers. 


Bon Appetite Show Shoppers,



 *C*

1 comment: