Wednesday 5 January 2011

Today's Special...


£155, www.lauraleejewllery.com

Since Showshoppers are right now blogging to you from Disneyworld I thought it very fitting that this bracelet should get its very own magical moment. I have called in Laura Lee jewellery for shoots a countless amount of times, and every time find new pieces to add to my wish list. Right now topping the list is this delicate bracelet in the rose gold plated option. Since at present my head is filled to the brim with wishes and Disney dreams this is right up my street. I plan on wearing it along side a rose gold Michael Kors watch (also high on my never-ending wish list!)

Best served with…
Everything. This is the kind of piece you won't want to take off. It looks great for everyday worn alone or on a night out piled alongside lashings of trinkets. 

*M*


No comments:

Post a Comment