Sunday 19 December 2010

We heart...One Grey Day now in the UK

As a massive fan of LA labels, I couldn't be happier that My-Wardrobe.Com is stocking Bradley Davidowitz's really wearable luxury casual-wear. I can't wait to see what they choose from the SS'11 collection, as we've had a sneak peak and it is a "I want one of everything" kind of situation for the Show Shoppers! Look for Davidowitz's lucky wishbone emblem amongst the embellishment and decoration throughout the collections, his trademark stamp. Mostly in grey, black and white, the SS'11 collection is exactly what I like to wear day-to-day, and having it in the UK now will save Show Shoppers a small fortune in shipping costs. Katching!!

See our favourite pieces from One Grey Day's Spring Summer 2011 collection.

*C*


From One Grey Day's SS'11 Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment